Friday, June 23, 2017

Johnny Depp - You Made It A Lot More Than A Question

It's been reported that the American actor Johnny Depp recently said the following to an English audience:

“It is just a question, I’m not insinuating anything… When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?” 

He reportedly then went on to say:

“Now I want to clarify, I’m not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it’s been a while, and maybe it’s time.” (Source.)

Yes, if he indeed actually said those things, it started out with what might have been just a question but ended up with what I consider a definite insinuation and that obviously was that maybe it's time for an actor to kill a president. To that, all I can rhetorically reply is: 'When was the last time a president killed an actor - maybe it's time - are you willing to be the one Mr. Depp'. No, I do not wish Johnny Depp and physical harm and do not want to instigate any sort of violence against him; however, I have had enough of leftist shits like him skirting around the issue of assassinating our president. I consider Depp to have committed professional suicide by making those statements if he in fact made them. So, I will say one more thing about it: Johnny Depp can screw himself bloody for eternity before I ever watch another movie in which he plays a role.

As for the English, I am not amazed that those hypocrites did not arrest and deport him for much the same reason they barred Michael Savage from ever entering their country again (source). The difference between the two, one is an apparent leftist and instigator of violence and one is a good moral man. I guess, all that matters to the English government loonies is that they protect the leftists - so they have allowed the scumbag actor Johnny Depp to freely roam their country while barring an American patriot like Michael Savage.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Tim said...

Fuck disney, no more of their crap in my house. Words have consequences. We need to be able to remove certain channels from our cable line-ups without incurring additional charges.