Sunday, March 12, 2017

It's Ammo Inventory Time Again

It's been almost a year since I did my last inventory of all of my ammo back in April 2016. I figure it is time to do it over if only because I am pretty certain I never subtracted a bunch of rounds I fired over the course of the year and also never added some newly acquired stuff to the list. It will probably balance out over all, or come close the total on the last one. Soon though, my supply of 5.56X45MM NATO will likely dwindle when I send or bring some down to my son in AR. I suppose to that I should bring him some 7.62X39MM and some 12 gauge too. What is a father to do when his son moves to a freer state than is the tyrannical regime of New-Yorkistan.

I suppose I will be busy for at least the next couple of hours getting this done.

Later 4 U,
GB

No comments: