Tuesday, January 24, 2017

You Never Know...

...when you're going to fall down a flight of stairs from the very top all the way to the floor below. I just did but I guess luckily for me I went down on me arse. The tip of my tailbone and left hip are killing me and a few other things are pretty darned painful but nothing appears disjointed or broken. I imagine the pain will only worsen a bit then get better over the course of the day. Oh joy, and I mean that most seriously in as much as I was not seriously injured.

One good thing, I found out my wife loves me enough to come running out of a dead sleep to help me. It even woke up my mother-in-law who came to see what happened.

Later 4U,
GB

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

Oh my goodness! I am glad you didn't break anything!! Hope you don't have too bad of pain from the fall.